Government offices of Sweden & Switzerland incl. Vinnova & InnoSuisse are together with our leading industrials running Sweden and Switzerland’s international innovation accelerator with Swiss Alliance for Data-Intensive Services as our valuable partner.
- Among our partners Saab, LKAB, Husqvarna, LafargeHolcim, Vattenfall, Siemens, Empa, CSEM, Chalmers, Linköping University can be mentioned
- The aim with Sweden & Switzerland’s international innovation accelerator is to create industrial driven innovation projects.
- Track record so far: 64MEUR in innovation projects in 5 years
Next industrial innovation partnering takes place on Dec 3 2020 - digitally
- Prioritized thematic from industry’s side for the coming 2 years are Big Data, IoT, AI & XR
- Co-funding for innovation projects is available.